Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România

Acest forum a fost creat pentru cei care iubesc cu adevarat trenurile din Romania!

AcasaAcasa  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ConectareConectare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest

In jos 
3 participanți
AutorMesaj
Caspar

Caspar

Numarul mesajelor : 238
Varsta : 41
Localizare : Hoorn, Olanda
Reputatie : 4826
Data de inscriere : 04/12/2011

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest Empty
MesajSubiect: București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest   București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest Icon_minitimeDum 01 Iun 2014, 21:36

Pictures of my last journey in Romania, from București to Budapest, via magistrala 900.

First București Nord, 17th mai 2014:

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0053
Regio 15073. There were a lot of passengers for this train. But 4 hours in an old German local train is a bit long... In other hand, I see that the CFR IR isn't faster than the TFC train, but has several stops less. Why is this train relative faster dan CFR trains? I also saw that on Oradea - Cluj Napoca. A TFC train with a lot of stops was almost as fast as a CFR IR with just 3 stops there...

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0054
This type of train has also served in Netherlands, just one route, from Leer (Germany) to Groningen in the 90's which was operated by DB than.

We didn't see a DH2 this time.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0057
IR 1527 to Sibiu.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0059
IR 1693 which, we took to Craiova. The locomotive can use a washing, the white/red paint is alsmost gray.
We had the coach in the middle, the barcoach. It's sad to see that this modern coach (2007?) was bad maintained. It is from statia domiciliu Timișoara. There was a window broken (repaired with a plastic bag), and curtains were scratched. Overall the coach made a very sad impression. There were also a lot of strange persons in the train in București, who tried to sell the new Samsung phones, parfumes etc. There were more than 10 of them, and they all smell very bad.

The train departed on time, but had several times a problem with the brakes, so we stood still...
But overall it was a fine yourney to Craiova. The large garbagedump near the tracks some kilometers outside București (Chiajna) wasn't in function anymore, so the smell there was much better than a few years ago.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0063
Roșiori Nord, IR1522.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0065
Landscape between Roșiori and Caracal.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0066
I made short walk to the last coach, to make some pictures at the bridge over river Olt.  Embarassed 

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0067

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0068
This one isn't sharp, but we thought that the water is very high? Or is this normal.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0069

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0070
Caracal, Regiotrans to Corabia.

We reached Craiova with 10 minutes delay, I guess it was caused with the brake proplems in București.
We stayed 2 nights in Craiova. At the second evening me made a bustour to the station after dinner, to see some trains. The station of Craiova isn't very big, when you compare it to Brasov, Timișoara etc. It was funny to hear that Craiova has an own jingle for the train announcements.  Very Happy 

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0219

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0223

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0228
IR 1595 arrived with -8 minutes (20.44) in Craiova. The traindriver explains to its collegues that he drove at maximum speed limits, he was very happy of his performance. He also explains that he hit a large bird, that's why the windows are broken of his cabin.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0229
Marfa with former Eurotunnel locomotive.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0231
I never heard a locomotive making so much noise as this one...

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0232
Next day we took this train.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0235
The scenery was much more diverse than between București and Craiova on this section.
After Balota, the train had a speed limit of 15km/h (instead of 30) with descending to Drobeta Turnu Severin.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0238
Between Craiova and Drobeta Turnu Severin, this was the station with the most passengers... I thougt it would be Strehaia or Filiasi, but here were about 25 passengers.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0239
Train IR 1591 in Drobeta Turnu Severin.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0241
Modern station, it looks a bit like a terminal of a small airport.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0284
Not very much rail activity here.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0286

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0289
The inmense power plant in the Danube river.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0290
Again it looks to me that there is a high water level?

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0294
Between Drobeta Turnu Severin and Orșova.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0295
Cerna River.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0296
Băile Herculane. The other trains we had this trip were very empty, about 10% passengers. But in this train, IR 1691, almost every seat was occupied I think about 90% passengers.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0297
Between Băile Herculane and Caransebeș.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0299
The tracks seems to be in a good condition. I also saw a renovated tunnel on this section.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0301
Lugoj.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0302
Lugoj, IR 1838 to Iasi. It is a bit confusing to drive in the same direction in Lugoj with this train, because we go in direction of Timișoara, and this IR 1838 came from Timișoara  Smile 

We left Drobeta Turnu Severin with almost 25 minutes delay, and arrived in Timișoara Nord with just 5 minutes delay. So the traindriver did a very good job.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0304
Old German railbusses in Timișoara Nord.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0305

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0307

It seemed to us that Timișoara Nord is a very crowded trainstation. Perhaps the second in numbers of pessengers of the country?

Next day:
București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0362

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0363
IR 12073, the MAV Traxx changed here for the Romanian loc.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0364
R9192 To Orșova.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0368

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0369
4 more coaches to IR 12073, making it 8 coaches. Also from the same type. I never seen a train consisting of 8 coaches, which are from the same type in Romania untill now.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0370
Older stuff.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0371

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0372
IR 12072, the second MAV Traxx came a few minutes later.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0374
Due to the reconstruction works, the train made a short detour, via Glogovat. Here the train passes the Arad tramvai. The locomotiv has to lower his pantograf here. The overhead wire of the tram is lower I guess.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0375
Glogovat.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0376
The temperature inside train is rising, because the ventilation isn't working during the stop.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0377

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0380

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0381

After 20 minutes, the train continue in the opposite direction to Arad.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0382
I hope that the stationbricks will get cleaned, you can see clearly a difference in color of the bricks under/above the former roof. Arad is the first station in Romania were I arrived in 2008 for my first time, and it's nice to see the changes here. The station of Arad is almost a synonym for the way I see Romania in 6 years; things are changing fast!

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0383

I hope that Timișoara Nord will get a good station as well, the pessenger counts deserve it in my opinion.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0384

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0388
Curtici. Why is this Malaxa pulled by a EA?

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0389
Very beautiful train. I hope there is one left for a museum when they are replaced for new trains in the future.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0390
Curtici. I hope also that Romania enters the EU Schengen area very soon. Politics here wich says Romania and Bulgaria can't enter the Schengen because of corruption problems are very short minded. I don't like them.
When the controle of the passports is past, there could be a hugh (travel time) advantage on the Arad - Budapest route.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0392
Works between Curtici and the border.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0393
The border. Between here and Lőkösháza, there is just one track, and there aren't works on the Hungarian section for a second track now. Maybe a switch here (from 2 tracks to 1 track)  could be useful.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0395
Here the train has a 15 minutes delay; some MAV coaches has to connect to our train. The train consist of 8 coaches after Lőkösháza but there were only about 50 passengers... I thought the crossing of the boarder of the MAV/CFR locs would save time, but in this case it doesn't, because there had to be some MAV coaches placed by.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0396

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0399
Some bad sections near Szolnok.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0401
Budapest Kelety, on the leftside our train, arrived 20 minutes late. Rightside: EN473, just departing at our arrival.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0402
This OBB Taurus locserie, has also made test drives in the Netherlands, and had here a record of 257kmh in 2006.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0403

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0405
Budapest Keleti looks a bit Romanian, with several Romanian locomotives, Romanian coaches.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0406
I like the Romanian trains very much, much more than the uncomfortable MAV. But CFR has to maintain their coaches better. I hope that will improve.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0408

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0412
One of the most beautiful large stations in Europe in my opinion.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0428
The longes tram in the world. The same type, Siemens Combino, is also in Amsterdam, but then much shorter.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0434
In Budapest there is a new metro line opened a few weeks ago, M4. It goes from Keleti to Budapest-Kelenföld.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0439
Budapest-Kelenföld.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0441
Gysev Raaberbahn Taurus.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0444
Nice new station of the new M4. I hope the new metro in București would be as nice as this as well.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0433

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0451
In Budapest, there were a lot of security people at the stations, but they didn't irritate you when taking pictures, which they did in București.

București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0458
Old Russian style metro.

From Budapest, we flyed back to Olanda, to Rotterdam.
București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest IMG_0468
Here you see Delft and Den Haag, with in the right the railway between Rotterdam and Den Haag.

Hope to see Romania soon!

Caspar

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Caspar in Dum 01 Iun 2014, 22:35, editata de 4 ori
Sus In jos
Adirmvl
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Adirmvl

Numarul mesajelor : 8292
Localizare : Stația de domiciliu: R. Vâlcea
Reputatie : 12907
Data de inscriere : 06/04/2012

MesajSubiect: Re: București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest   București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest Icon_minitimeDum 01 Iun 2014, 22:02

Great pics, mate! Very Happy

Yes, in Serbia and Bosnia there were great problems with floods in May, so that's why the Danube was so big.

If you took a morning train from Craiova to Timisoara it's very likely that it had a lot of old floks for Baile Herculane, because is a resort for old people.

The green and yellow railbusses are also Malaxa. Those and the blue-grey ones ar from WWII. Wink The blue unit was, most probably, pulled by the EC so that de loco wouldn't go isolated.
Sus In jos
Andrey_tm
Moderator si Regizorul anului
Moderator si Regizorul anului
Andrey_tm

Numarul mesajelor : 5864
Reputatie : 11469
Data de inscriere : 08/09/2011

MesajSubiect: Re: București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest   București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest Icon_minitimeDum 01 Iun 2014, 22:12

Nice pictures! Smile 
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest   București - Craiova - Timișoara - Budapest Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Timișoara Est (900)
» Reportaje feroviare Adirmvl
» IR 1696: Timisoara Nord - Craiova - Videle - Bucuresti Nord - Mangalia
» M900+M200: De la Timișoara la Sibiu cu Săgeata Albastră
» IR 15980/15981 Craiova - București Nord - Constanța (Softrans)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România :: DESPRE CFR :: REPORTAJE ALE PASIONATILOR DE TRENURI-
Mergi direct la: