Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România

Acest forum a fost creat pentru cei care iubesc cu adevarat trenurile din Romania!

AcasaAcasa  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ConectareConectare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  

To Romania with Balkan flexipass

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
vanchorusebulgaria
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Numarul mesajelor : 322
Reputatie : 5217
Data de inscriere : 09/01/2011

To Romania with Balkan flexipass Empty
MesajSubiect: To Romania with Balkan flexipass   To Romania with Balkan flexipass Icon_minitimeLun 06 Mai 2013, 19:00

Hello ;]

We had a really nice trip in your country. Everything was fine, no delays of trains, no other accidents. I started to love your country even more than before. I was impressed by the way Timisoara and Cluj look I felt as if I wasn't at the Balkan peninsula. We tasted some nice dishes and drunk Timisoareana and Ursus beers. Cool Iasi surprised me with the station's Arab like architecture and the so big Palas complex. Craiova scared me a bit with too many dogs on streets and no people there at the early morning and also some creepy but beautiful buildings and monuments at the morning dawn. Cluj Suceava proved to be the most scenery railway of all we travelled to. Oradea looked remarkable too. That was it in a few words. I haven't photographed many trains. Some of our company are still travelling. We may upload photos later. Greetings to all people here. I'm extremely grateful to everyone who helped me plan the journey Wink We will surely be back to your country with Flexipass ;] Hope will meet with some of you then.

All the best,
Ivan Ruse abere
Sus In jos
razvan - trenuri
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Numarul mesajelor : 3149
Varsta : 42
Localizare : Bucuresti, Romania
Reputatie : 7963
Data de inscriere : 26/05/2011

To Romania with Balkan flexipass Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: To Romania with Balkan flexipass   To Romania with Balkan flexipass Icon_minitimeLun 06 Mai 2013, 23:30

I am glad that you liked Romania. Very Happy
Sus In jos

To Romania with Balkan flexipass
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Balkan Flexipass - 2014
» Cu Balkan Flexipass in Bulgaria 2010
» Balkan Flexi Pass
» Balkan Expresi/Expresul Balcanic
» Plimbare prin Europa-Romania->Ungaria->Romania

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Forumul pasionatilor de trenuri din România :: DESPRE CFR :: IMPRESII DE CALATORIE-
Mergi direct la: